January 13, 2011

Ready... Set... Do It Again.

What a day. What a week.

Did I do it well? Who clapped? That means they loved me, right? 
Stamp of approval...anybody, anybody? 

Think, think. What else can I present that will be accepted? 
Hopefully, it'll bring some temporary assurance that I am, too. 
Running low on that stuff.

Is anyone keeping track of my awesome moments? 
Surely, they're worth something. 

Dog-tired and ready to get some sleep. 
I hope it's sweet and sound. Lots to do tomorrow! 

Come to think of it, I better run thru those things in my head - 
Just a quick rehearsal to make sure I get them right. 
*Perfect* would be ideal, actually. 
But I'll do what I can, and then wish I had done better. 

Am I talking to myself again? 
Fantastic. 
Now what will they thing of me? 



The party never stops, but who's actually coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment